Shiv Shakti Kelvani Mandal
is registered in india under the Mumbai Public Trust Act:1950.No E/3232/KHEDA and E/1726/ANAND in the year 1st.Nov.1983.SSKM is apublic charitable trust of a non profit,non political and Secular in character working basically in the field of Education,Health and Cultural Activities,Sex education for Youth,Aids Awareness progremmes,Sports Activities And Community development.
Shiv Shakti Kelavani Mandal was established with the aim of establishing institution for propogsting,extending and taking up educational,cultural and physical activities for the all round development of the slum people andhelping the needy,backward,downtrodden and the poorest of the poor people irrespective of creed,race,caste,religion or any of them.lt is determined to set up quality educational institutions at subsidized costs,especially in areas of deprivation you can make a big difference in terms of how quickly shiv shakti kelavani mandal can achives its aim.
Shree Saraswati Vidya Mandir was established on 12th June 1984. At the time, there were 14 girls and 19 boys for 8th 8th standard olny with two assistant teachers. At the time Teachers were suppose to take care of each and every job related to school. Since the students were not upto the mark, the teachers were working over and above the regular school hours. Initially the school was working in a hired house.
Since then every year one more class was added regularly. The First batch of 10th Standard was passed out in may 1987 with 7.69% result. The input (new comers) students are economically, physically and mentally below average, Therefore the school have to "handle with care" with the students. Even their parents are not providing them nutritive foods, we take care to give them better food by the way to getting donations-Tithi Bhojan Yojana-from the resources exploited outside the village.
After the struggle of about two decades, the school got its own Building. The donation for this was given by Rajendrasinhji Raolji in the cherished memory of his father Dissinhji Bhagwansinhji Raolji. Therefore the School will be Known as D.B.Raolji Madhyamik Shala. For the purpose of better input, the school management have started primary section also. For this Rajndrasinhji hace given finalcial support to pay the teachers. School is not charging any fee from the students and government is not giving any grant. Because of all these efforts the school is getting about 100% (S.S.C.Board) result since last five years.
Aims and Objectives
- To network small, middle and large size NGOs, Trusts, Groups, youth clubs, Women organizations, Societies, Educational institutions, and promote and strengthen their aims and objectives for the betterment of the society and to promote the aim and objective of the lead India foundation through them.
- To promote inteational, National and regional cultural exchange programs, Traditional Knowledge, Access to information, Human rights and justice, intemational and National fund raising program for the networking NGOs through the active participation of networked NGOs.
- Organize educational and vocational training programme with special concem for deprived sections, women/girls and unemployed youth to provide new skills,refine/sharpen/upgrade the existing skills leading to employment, self employment and income generation.
- To spread awareness about for protection of environments, to control population.
To promote/ solve cause of health care, food problem, housing/shelter problems & humanitarian relief/refugees/indigenous people problems.
- To help disable, children, youth, aids patient, ageing people, drug addicts, hiv.
- To promote welfare of iabour /union rights & economic/social development.
- To promote & educate equality as well as equity, intemational integration,brotherhood,non-vioience.love,peace,justice,protection & promotion of human rights for all.
- To organize conferences, summits, seminars, meetings, discussions, debates, study courses, collection of statistics, exhibitions, shows, tour trips etc.(India and abroads)
- To make people aware of “human rights duties” privileges, conduct training camps & workshops, establish old age home, residential/vocational, School & college, research & medical college and human rights camps.
- To promote art & culture, maintain, encourage assist help centers for promotion of human rights.
- To open training camps and workshops for the development of arts, plays and culture and raise funds through subscriptions, donations, trade to fulfills the aims and objects.
- To organize and participate in cultural programs to faster a spirit of nationalization and achieve co-operation in solving various problems of an economics, social, cultural or humanitarian character and in promoting and encouraging respect for human rights.
- To help freedom fighters, widows/war widows and running school & similar institutions.
- promote the development of effective Restorative and other forms of justice policies, services and legislation in collaboration with Govt. semi Govt. and non government organization including the corporate;
- Assist the development of principles, ethics, training, teaching and good practice on Restorative and other forms of justice;
- Support public and private education aimed at increasing awareness about issues for victims, offenders and the community as a whole;
- Raise, hold and administer funds and disburse such funds in furtherance of its work and promote legal/ educational insurance activities for the support of the people who are suffering from legal exploitation or harassment.
- To keep unity and co-operation among the young mass of the locality through legal awareness, community development, economic development and educational development.
- To built the moral life and character of the member of the societies as well as the villagers and maintained discipline in the village and standing against the practice of corruption.
- To develop the cultural / scientific / fine arts/literature/sports and games activities among the members as well as general public.
- to Provide legal, medical and educational facilities to the weaker sections of the society and collect natural history, mechanical, legal, philosophical inventions and designs.
- To organize young mass of the society for various legal development of the society as well as legal and social service.
- To encourage and practice of thrift/participate in co-operative efforts/create and fester the community service through legal aid.
- To spread knowledge for cottage industries and other sources for self employment.
- To introduce adult education programme among the general pubic for eradication of illiteracy.
- To undertake relief measures in aid to distress people effected by law, natural calamities or in other ways.
- To spread knowledge of law, legal affairs, constitution, citizenship and working jointly with the state welfare board where co-ordination programme is introduce.
- To take adequate steps for removal of dowry system from locality.
- Utilize popularty Governmment grants and other funds of the society.